- 7/9/10 - Compel welcomes Jim Vitek to the Compel Advisory Board. Jim has a life of experience in Web and Application development.
- Compel joins the team responsible for FordVehicles.com, Lincoln.com, FordRacing.com, and more; building and maintaining websites for Ford Motor Company.
- A bright new future online for Pizza Pino, as Compel and Pizza Pino team up to undertake the task of building an online presence.
- Compel named web consultant for Mission Management and all of their restaurants and breweries including Grizzly Peak, Blue Tractor (2 locations), Cafe Habanas (3 locations), North Peak, Kilkenny's Pub, Bowers Harbor Inn, Bastone & Commune Lounge.
- Compel launches new web presence for BivouacAnnArbor.com, one of Michigan's largest retail outdoor clothing and apparrel store located on University of Michigan Campus.
- Compel designs workout management system for University of Michigan athletes and sports team, for accountability of work-out routine performance, and the management of the data.
- Compel architects credit card reward system, designing user interfaces for cardholders, and web experience for a charitable giving program management, and integrates with United Bank & Trust for live / IT transactional interfacing.
- Compel hired to perform web design work for the well known Borders Books on BordersMedia.com.
- Compel is brought onboard for its expertise in flash to assist in developing flash advertisements for Reebok, the maker of the tennis shoe.
- Compel launches web site for Cottage Inn Pizza, at that time having 77 restaurants in the Michigan and Ohio Region.
What We Do |
Our Team |